A few weeks ago I made miniature versions of an icebox cake with homemade chocolate wafers. I put the extra wafers into the freezer for ice cream sandwiches later, but kind of forgot about them until yesterday. I was in need of a major chocolate fix when Sam reminded me of these cookies, so we grabbed a couple things from the pantry and made Nutella s’mores. All I can say is YUM.
We didn’t even have to thaw out the wafers. It was an awesome treat that took just about zero time. Just spread some Nutella on one wafer, top with two marshmallows, and put it under the broiler until the marshmallows are nice and golden. Take them out and top them with a second wafer and voila! If you’re in the mood for a gooey, kicked-up version of the classic s’more, you’re gonna love this.
Recipe: Go here for the recipe for Chocolate Wafers
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)