This is my lucky week
My new friend Lizzy, from Lizzy Goes Dutch, has given me a blog award! I’m tickled pink, because Lizzy and I just “met” through PW’s Tasty Kitchen site not too long ago. Thank you, Lizzy! This award comes with some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might now know.
- Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that they have been nominated.
Hmm. 1-3 were pretty easy, but #4? This is a hard one. Let’s see:
- Jim and I got engaged 3 months after we met, and were married 5 months after that. We’ve been married for 17 years.
- I am terrified of snakes. Seriously terrified. Can’t take my kids to the reptile house at the zoo. Can’t watch them on tv. Can’t look at pictures in books. It’s bad.
- Jaws is my all-time favorite movie. And every year at this time, I just itch to watch Halloween, but only with my sister.
- I love a good, meaningful quote or a well-written sentence in a book; and I absolutely hate being tickled.
- I collect old metal lunchboxes. (And they collect dust, but that’s not important right now.)
- I have an aversion to feet. Ewwww.
- I love playing Mario Kart on wii.
Now comes the fun part. Lizzy nominated three blogs for this award, so I’m going to do the same. I read lots of blogs ~ mostly baking ~ and have been so happily surprised at the friendliness of everybody. I chat with folks I might never get to meet in person, and that is just amazing. So here we go:
First, I am passing this on to my friend, The Lonely Scrapbooker. LS shares her beautiful scrapbook layouts and all the places she finds inspiration. If you love scrapbooking, you’ll want to check out her blog.
Next, Robin Sue from Big Red Kitchen. I always enjoy seeing what’s cookin’ in the Big Red Kitchen. I like her sense of humor and the recipes she shares.
And last but not least, I’m giving this award to Grace at A Southern Grace. Some pretty beautiful treats come out of Grace’s kitchen, so be prepared to drool.
Okay, I think I’ve followed all the rules and I hope these ladies are as happy to pass this on as I am. Not that there aren’t many more blogs I love, but these three ladies are definitely “Kreativ Bloggers.” Thanks again, Lizzy!