I was happily surprised today reading comments and finding that I was awarded the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Heather at This is the Story of a Girl. How cool. Thank you, Heather!
With this award, comes a “pass it on” rule. I need to pass this award on to 15 blogs I enjoy that are relatively new to me. Hmmm. Okay, here we go.
- Tide and Thyme (dot) com – Great recipes and beautiful photos!
- The Idea Room – Chock full of great ideas.
- The Hungry Dog – My fellow sea salt lover! : )
- The Good Mood Food Blog – Love the name and the amazing photography, not to mention the recipes!
- The Craving Chronicles – Again, great recipes and beautiful photos.
- She’s Becoming Doughmesstic – Always giving me more great ideas.
- Pastry Pal - Wonderful recipes by a real pro.
- Maple N’ Cornbread – She made her own pumpkin butter! How could I not love this blog?
- Junglefrog Cooking – Not only great recipes and pics, but photography tips too!
- Jam on Your Face – Mouthwatering recipes!
- Honey and Jam – Adds the perfect finishing touch to every dish.
- He-Eats – Carmelized peanuts. Need I say more?
- A Bowl of Mush – Inspires me with out-of-the-ordinary desserts.
- 6 bittersweets – September’s Cupcake Hero winner!
- Culinary Snapshot – Tips I hope will help me photograph my food better.